Annual Anguilla Flower & Garden Show
Wallblake House Fundraising Auction – silent auction to aid Anguilla’s only surviving plantation house..
- Moonsplash Annual Music Festival enabling gifted musicians to showcase their talent.
The concert takes place on the full moon weekend on the Dune Preserve at Rendezvous Bay creating a perfect tropical setting.
10 Good Friday – Special church services. Easter Monday – Boat races, Beach picnics and Church Fairs.
11-12 Second Annual ‘Festival Del Mar’ (festival of the sea) at the Island Harbour Beach. Boat racing, culinary competitions, deep sea fishing, Triathlons and more…sign up noe and take part in your favourite event! Registration forms available at the Anguillas Tourist Board office. For more information visit the office or call 1 264 497 2759
- 1 Labour Day – May 1st, Fun Day Rallies, Sports Meets
- Whit Monday – Beach picnics, Fairs.
- Annual Culinary Competition – last week May . Food Festival – Chef of the Year., Bartender of the Year,
National Rib Cook-off, Traditional Foods Competition and the Cable & Wireless Sport Fishing Tournament.
- 30 Anguilla Day – May 30th. Commemorates the beginning of Anguilla’s Revolution which began May 30th 1967.
Round-the-Island Boat Race stating, and ending, at Sandy Ground. Sports Meets. Bicycle Races. Tennis.
- 14 Miss Venus Swim Suit Competition
- 16 Celebration of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth’s Birthday (8:00 am parade at the Ronald Webster’s Park)
- 06 John T. Annual Cycling Race
- 12 7th Annual Miss “Tiny Tott” Pageant
- 25 Miss Ecstasy Regional Pageant – Regional talent & beauty pageant
- 31 Anguilla Summer Festival
(Anguilla comes alive with 11 days of fun, food, and boat racing. The Anguilla Summer Festival features musical performances, cultural and kids parades and a number of pageants and competitions)
- 2 Kiddies Parade, International Night
- 3 Heineken Cup Boat Race, Female Calypso Show
- 4 August Monday. Commemorates the emancipation of slavery. The festival begins at 4.00am with J’ouvert (Jump Up)
and continues with Boat Racing at Sandy Ground. Also includes music and beach barbecues. Boat Racing continues at
Island Harbour on Aug 4th and at Blowing Point on Aug 5th.
August Monday Celebrations
- 7 August Thursday – August Thursday Boat Race – the national sport of the island. Handmade racing boats compete everyday of carnival for the grand prize. Great Party also!
- 8 Parade of Troupes
- 9 August Thursday. Boat Racing including boats from St Maarten/St Martin. In the Evening the Carnival Queen Pageant is held at the Carnival Village in The Valley. Last Lap Sunrise Street Jam.
- 10 Champion of Champions Boatrace. Grand Finale & fireworks
- 11 Constitution Day – Aug 11th.
- 12-15 Anguilla Tranquility Jazz Festival – Mellow jazz under the backdrop of beautiful Caribbean scenery. Great atmosphere!
- 27 Anguilla Race Against AIDS: Public awareness campaign to raise funds for AIDS related services.
19 Separation Day: Commemorating Anguilla’s separation from St. Kitts & Nevis.
25 Christmas Day: Early morning church services. Family gatherings and parties.
26 Boxing Day: Family gatherings and picnics
31 New Year’s Eve: Family parties and nightly entertainment continue climaxing the Christmas season festivities. Midnight church service.